Two things I hold near and dear to my heart: quesadillas and buffalo chicken.
This recipe combines them both, therefore it is the way to my heart.
I’m always searching for new recipes to create using the rotisserie chicken that is constantly leftover in my fridge. But my heart will always go back to buffalo chicken. It has become a real staple in my diet.
I mean….c’mon. Look at it.
This recipe is super easy to make, and perfect for game day (which seems like it’s every day lately).
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce – I used Sweet Baby Ray’s
- Mix together chicken, sour cream, and buffalo sauce in a bowl
- Place flour tortilla on a non stick pan (or you can use a skillet) over medium heat
- On one half of tortilla, add cheese. On the other half, add buffalo chicken mixture
- When cheese is melted, fold the tortilla in half.
- After about a minute, flip the tortilla. Wait another minute and remove from heat. The quesadilla should look golden brown. Cook longer if you like an extra crunch!
I hope you find the way to someone’s heart with these deliciously spicy quesadillas.
If you recreate this recipe be sure to tag @DishesbyD !