Buffalo chicken is a classic game day food, so of course I made these for football Sunday. They were gone in about 2 minutes, so either my friends were really hungry or these tasted incredible (probably both).
But the best part about these is not the incredible taste.
It’s actually the fact that these take about 10 minutes to make. Yup. 10 minutes.
If your mouth is watering as much as mine after looking at these photos, then I know what you’re thinking….lets cut to the chase.
Ok, ok, ok here’s the recipe to these delicious, cheesy, spicy, mouth watering buffalo blasts.
- 1 package of egg roll wrappers (about 20)
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken — I used a rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce – I used Sweet Baby Ray’s buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- Ranch/Blue Cheese for dipping
- Mix together chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and cheese
- Take one egg roll wrapper, add mixture to middle and fold (this part is up to interpretation—-however you want to fold them can work, look at my photo for an example!)
- Once folded, put butter over fold to help wrapper stick together
- Heat olive oil over medium flame to 350 degrees
- Place 2-3 buffalo blasts in oil, 1-2 mins each side until golden brown
- Enjoy with Ranch or Blue cheese!
If you try this recipe be sure to tag @DishesbyD on your creation!