This meal was made by a father daughter team. My Dad has always loved cooking, and I think that’s where my love for cooking came from. After watching him for so many years, I finally wanted to create my own meals. But this meal was a team effort, and it has become of my favorites.
We were in a bit of a rush, and wanted to use whatever ingredients we had in the house. We put our creative minds together and crafted this savory lemon chicken. It was mouth watering and easy to cook.
We paired this chicken with a creamy risotto (that recipe is coming soon!) and broccoli. It was a simple, yet delicious meal, and took less than an hour to cook!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 can Cambell’s Cream of Chicken condensed soup
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic (I used elephant garlic)
- 2 tbsp Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Baking pan
- Thats it!
How to make it:
- Heat the oven to 375°
- Pound or butterfly chicken breasts to make them thinner
- Oil the pan & place chicken breasts onto pan – rubbing them into the oil
- Add salt & pepper
- Pour soup over chicken
- Add garlic randomly around pan & in between chicken
- Use cheese grater to grate lemon zest on top
- Slice the lemon and place on top of chicken
- Add more salt & pepper
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes
- Serve with your favorite sides!
If you want more lemon flavor, feel free to squeeze the lemon over the chicken after it has cooked.
This chicken is super easy to cook, and tastes incredible! On top of that, I had a blast cooking with my Dad. So cook with someone you love and share this recipe!
Make sure to tag @DishesbyD if you re-create this savory lemon chicken 🙂